MENU

Slide

printing my namecard!

Friday, July 30, 2010


Boyf came to pick me up after church last sunday!
Something really crappy happened.. Something fell down from a tree
and hit the windscreen and it started cracking .... !



picnikfile_3P1LRa

After that the crack became bigger and bigger! o.0

We went to funan, wanted to drop my namecard design
at Tommy Prints but they weren't open!
Boo! The website says it's open on Monday - Sunday.
Wasted trip. -.-



Boyf wanted to go to his regular model kits shop
to get some paint for his gundam!
hehe, boyf carrying my bag + holding a shopping list!


picnikfile_9pzCxR



There's quite a number of printers over at sunshine plaza,
so after two hours and my purse is $38 lighter..

Finally got my namecards!



IMG_1316


Like it? Can't wait to start giving them out!!

No comments: